Senior Project Manager
Job ID 691
Qualification Degree Bachelor
Working Hours 35 per week
Gender No Gender Restriction
Experience 5 years
- Read Job Description and Experience requirements carefully
- Years of work experience:
- 5 year(s)
DURATION: 24 Months
LOCATION: Brooklyn, NY – Onsite
Aging network equipment in schools is tracked through a life cycle management planning. Equipment updates are effectively planned by tracking aged equipment and consistently applying network standards within schools. This life cycle program ensures optimal performance, efficient management and minimization of downtime. Ideally, resources and funding for a technology refresh program are continually addressed, so that classrooms are equipped with appropriate digital connectivity.
- Project Manager- Plans, organizes and integrates cross-functional information technology projects that are significant in scope and impact.
- Senior 60 – 84 months: Candidate is able to work independently, without assistance and provides guidance to others. May have an advanced education.
- 72 Months of hands on, onsite, Field Project Management of Network Infrastructure Installation and Deployment projects
- 72 Months of Project Management experience in the Data network industry
- 60 Months of teamwork experience and leadership abilities in network infrastructure deployment and implementation
- 60 Months of Customer Service and Client facing experience, interacting with end users and vendors in the field
- 60 Months experince with documenting project deliverables
- 60 Months experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Visio, Excel, Projects) is required
- Bachelor’s Degree or a Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Telecommunications from an accredited college
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- Field project manage the network infrastructure upgrades for “Classroom Connectivity program”.
- Create and manage project with input from all stakeholders.
- Surveys school buildings to gather requirements for integration, cabling work and network: electrical, hardware for LAN/ WAN/ Wireless to be integrated
- Document site surveys, BOM (bill of material) requirement validation, document risks, issues, and update status and resolutions to program manager.
- While onsite coordinates, directs and oversees integration work for network infrastructure within school buildings.
- Serves as representative and point of contact to the DOE Senior Program Manager of overall Classroom Connectivity project.
- Coordinates external on site meetings with schools and vendors as it relates to the delivery of infrastructure technical deployment services.
- Updates appropriates projects related documents
An Information Technology (IT) professional business leader providing IT services to the public sector. Our firm is founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty, and commitment. We take pride in providing exceptional value to our clients by supplying and delivering the best IT project-based and hourly talent across the nation. We are business partners with many technology solution providers such as IBM, AWS, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Tableau, Salesforce, and others. Tech Valley Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
- English native or bilingual proficiency