Job ID 702
Qualification Degree Bachelor
Working Hours 8 per day
Gender No Gender Restriction
Experience 10 years
Read the requirements carefully before applying
Duration: around 6 months
The applicant should be able to join immediately.
Scope of Services
The Scope of Services will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Coordinate and facilitate thetransition of Cabinet work from project innovation and planning to implementation.
- Work with Cabinet member agencies to identify which projects to move forward this fiscal year.
- Support agencies in implementation of identified projects, prepare bi-weekly reports on and brief NYC agency management on project implementation
- Prepare informational package for City Hall on the Cabinet and notable milestones in preparation for Mayor’s participation in U.S. Conference
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
All interested applicants are required to demonstrate how they comply with the following qualifications and skills:
- Experience interfacing with executive-level government personnel
- at least 10 years of experience in a leadership role,
- be a model of efficiency under pressure; a no-nonsense performer who is comfortable with managing and driving change, and gets the job done.
- The preferred candidate possesses strong organizational skills, and the ability to multitask and work collaboratively with all levels of staff,
- Knowledge, familiarity and comfort with New York City systems and practices are ideal.