Principle Administrative Associate II
Qualification Degree Bachelor
Working Hours 8am to 5pm
Experience 3½ Years
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and four years of satisfactory full- time progressively responsible clerical/administrative experience, two years of which must have been in an administrative capacity or supervising staff performing clerical/administrative capacity or supervising staff performing clerical/administrative work of more than moderate difficulty; or
- An associate degree or 60 semester credits from an accredited college and minimum of five years of satisfactory full-time progressively responsible clerical/administrative experience including two years of the administrative supervisory experience described in “1” above: or
- A four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent approved by a state’s department of education or a recognized accrediting organization and six years of satisfactory full-time progressively responsible clerical/administrative experience including two years of the administrative supervisory experience as described in “l” above.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to “1”, “2”, or “3” above. However, all candidates must possess the two years of administrative or supervisory experience as described in “1” above. Education above the high school level may be substituted for the general clerical/administrative experience (but not for the one year of administrative or supervisory experience described in “l” above) at a rate of 30 semester credits from an accredited college for 6 months of experience up to a maximum of 3½.
The candidate should have experience in performing complex, administrative and secretarial duties while maintaining an efficient work environment and understanding the highly confidential nature of the position. In addition, the candidate should have experience in the ff: typing memorandum and transmitting correspondence, preparing statistical and financial reports, answering phones, screening calls, taking messages, organizing and maintaining filing system and appointment calendar, scheduling meetings and preparing materials for meetings, taking notes in meetings, preparing meeting minutes, monitoring and managing office supplies.
Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including a working knowledge of PC applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Answer phone calls or forward them to appropriate person and take messages.
• Prepare memos, reports, or other contract documents as requested by the manager.
• Organize the folders and files and maintain them.
• Schedule meetings using MS Outlook or Teams.
• Interact with various Managers, field office staff, operating divisions, and departments.
• Update Project Status Reports monthly.
• Attend progress reports meetings on various related projects.
• Pickup/Deliver/distribute the timesheets, contract documents/files, etc.
• Perform various duties deemed necessary by the Business Unit Lead.