Qualification Degree Bachelor
Working Hours 9 am - 5 pm
Gender No Gender Restriction
Experience 3 years
Looking for ” Maintenance Worker” to perform the following responsibilities
- Under direct supervision, assists in the routine maintenance, operation and repair of public buildings and structures, and the equipment they contain. Conducts visual inspections of building equipment and conditions; performs related work, such as driving to and from work sites. Examples of typical tasks include: maintains, adjusts and makes minor repairs of building hardware, furniture, shelving and equipment; replaces broken window and door glass; repairs windows and sash; makes minor repairs to masonry, woodwork, flooring and walls; makes minor repairs to building electrical, plumbing and heating systems; assists in relocating building equipment as directed.
- Visually inspects public buildings, structures and equipment to assess and check for defects, malfunctions and hazardous conditions. Visually checks for and records the observable conditions of the premises. Files reports. Keeps records. Operates a motor vehicle to travel to and from work sites.
- Must have a valid and clean driver’s license.
- Must be able to provide transportation.
1. Three years of full-time satisfactory experience as a mechanic, journey person or helper in the electrical trades, the mechanical trades, or the construction or maintenance of buildings; or
2. Not less than two years of such experience plus sufficient training of a relevant nature acquired in an approved trade or vocational high school to make up the equivalent of three years of acceptable experience. Six months of acceptable experience will be credited for each year of approved trade or vocational school; or
3. Education and/or experience which is equivalent to ʺ1ʺ or ʺ2ʺ above. However, all candidates must have at least two years of experience as specified in ʺ1ʺ above.