- Full Time
- New York, United States, 10004 View on Map
- @Ezelogs employer’s most favorable free Job portal posted 9 months ago
- Posted : May 21, 2022 -Accepting applications
- Salary: $35.00 - $45.00 / Hourly
- View(s) 267
Qualification Degree Bachelor
Working Hours 9 am - 5 pm
Gender No Gender Restriction
Experience 5 years
Looking for ” Elevator Mechanic ” to perform the following responsibilities
- Under supervision, inspects, maintains, adjusts and repairs passenger and freight elevators systems; performs related work. Examples of typical tasks include: lubricates and cleans all components of hydraulic and electric elevator systems; makes adjustments as required to contactors and controllers in the electrical and hydraulic elements of elevator systems; inspects and checks doors, cable rails, bumpers, safeties, overloads, relays, sheaves and governors to assure continued safe operations; re-ropes and re-wires elevator systems as required; checks out troubles in all types of elevator and escalator systems; makes necessary adjustments and/or repairs to all elevator mechanical and electrical components and their control systems; inspects, maintains, adjusts and repairs escalators, platform lifts, conveyors and dumbwaiters; operates a motor vehicle in the performance of assigned duties.
- Must have a valid and clean driver’s license.
- Must be able to provide transportation.
Five years of full-time satisfactory experience acquired within the last ten years as an elevator mechanic; or not less than four and one-half years of the experience described above plus one of the following:
-At least 6 months of closely related experience in the repair and maintenance of electrical or electromechanical control systems, or electrical, hydraulic or mechanical components of the following: escalators, drawbridges, aircraft, rail cars, or mechanical doors; or
– At least 600 hours of training acquired at a trade or technical school or vocational high school or completed post-secondary education, approved by a state’s Department of Education or comparable governmental agency, with a major course of study in mechanical, electromechanical, electrical or electronic technology or closely related field.