- Full Time
- New York, United States, 10004 View on Map
- @Ezelogs employer’s most favorable free Job portal posted 9 months ago
- Posted : May 21, 2022 -Accepting applications
- Salary: $30.00 - $45.00 / Hourly
- View(s) 278
Qualification Degree Bachelor
Working Hours 9 am - 5 pm
Gender No Gender Restriction
Experience 5 years
Looking for ” Electrician ” to perform the following responsibilities
- Under direction, works as an electrician on the installation, repair and maintenance ofhigh or low tension electrical systems for light, heat, power and communications in or on buildings, structures and highways; may serve as a special electrician, making applications and obtaining permits and approvals required by rule, regulation and/or statute; prepares reports and maintains records; performs related work. Examples of typical tasks include: installs, repairs, replaces and maintains electric wiring systems and components,equipment and apparatus in or on buildings or structures in accordance with the New York City Electrical Code, pertinent plans, specifications and job orders; installs, repairs, replaces and maintains electric wiring and equipment, traffic signals and controllers; installs raceways and electrical conductors; conducts tests on existing installations to determine faults and makes necessary repairs; keeps job and other records; in the temporary absence of the supervisor, may perform the duties of that position; supervises assigned personnel; when assigned as a special electrician, obtains permits for electrical work to be performed; conducts and/or witnesses tests on electrical wiring systems, equipment and/or appliances; prepares applications, reports, notices and other documents; prepares required sketches, drawings and layouts.
- Must have a valid and clean driver’s license.
- Must be able to provide transportation.
Five years of full-time satisfactory experience as an electrician acquired within the last fifteen years; or at least three years of full-time satisfactory experience as an electrician acquired within the last fifteen years and sufficient satisfactory experience as an electrician’s helper or apprentice electrician or training in the electrical field acquired in an approved trade, technical or vocational high school to make up the equivalent of the remaining experience. Six months of acceptable experience will be credited for each year of such helper experience, apprentice training or training in the electrical field.