Senior Construction Project Manager
- Full Time
- New York, United States, 10004 View on Map
- @Ezelogs employer’s most favorable free Job portal posted 9 months ago
- Posted : May 21, 2022 -Accepting applications
- Salary: $50.00 - $60.00 / Hourly
- View(s) 271
Qualification Degree Bachelor
Working Hours 9 am - 5 pm
Gender No Gender Restriction
Experience 5 years
Looking for “Construction Project Manager II ” to perform the following responsibilities
- Under direction, performs construction management work overseeing routine reconstruction projects, or assisting in overseeing new construction or major reconstruction projects and/or maintenance/repair projects involving a high level of complexity and/or of exceptionally high dollar value. In addition to performing the duties described under Assignment Level I above, performs tasks such as the following:
- Acts on appeals of contractors on interpretations of specifications and contract drawings, and other contract disputes and/or claims.
- Reviews and approves change orders in routine reconstruction projects recommends change on new or major construction projects.
- May supervise staff in the structural, electrical and mechanical specialties.
- Additional duties may include: Inspect, direct and monitor work relating to lead based paint abatement for compliance with plans and specifications.
- Ensure that acceptable abatement methods are used including equipment and compliance with all laws, rules and regulations. Monitor contract performance; identify problems in construction and seek appropriate resolution.
- Ensure contractor obtains all pertinent permits prior to the start of abatement work.
- Prepare field report, work scope and cost estimate for Lead Abatement project.
- Perform dust wipe sampling using protocol approved by the Department for clearance and re-occupancy.
- Review and approve contractors’ requisitions for payment and change orders.
- Perform work relating to lead based paint assessment using XRF equipment and laboratory analysis report.
- EPA Certification
- Must have a valid and clean driver’s license.
- Must be able to provide transportation.
1. A four year high school diploma or its educational equivalent and five years of fulltime satisfactory experience managing and/or inspecting one or more construction projects which must have a total cost of at least $300,000 for each of the five years of the required experience; or
2. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college with a major sequence of course work in engineering, engineering technology, architecture, architectural technology, landscape architecture, construction, construction technology, or construction management, and one year of the experience described in “1” above; or
3. A valid license as a professional engineer, registered architect, or registered landscape architect, issued by a board of examining engineers, architects or landscape architects duly established and qualified pursuant to the laws of any state or territory of the United States and one year of the experience described in “1” above; or
4. A four year high school diploma or its educational equivalent and a combination of experience of at least two years of the experience described in “1” above and the education as described in “2” above to equal a total of five years of education and experience. Matriculation in an undergraduate college degree program in engineering, engineering technology, architecture, architectural technology, landscape architecture, construction, construction technology, or construction management can be substituted for experience on the basis of 30 semester credits from an accredited college for one year of satisfactory full-time experience up to a maximum of three years of experience