- Full Time
- New York, United States, 10004 View on Map
- @Ezelogs employer’s most favorable free Job portal posted 11 months ago
- Posted : May 21, 2022 -Accepting applications
- Salary: $22.00 - $28.00 / Hourly
- View(s) 336
Qualification Degree Bachelor
Working Hours 9 am - 5 pm
Gender No Gender Restriction
Experience 3 years
Looking for ” Electrician’s Helper ” to perform the following responsibilities
- Under direct supervision, assists an electrician in installing, repairing, replacing and maintaining electric wiring systems, appliances, apparatus and equipment according to the provisions of the New York City Electrical Code and approved plans and specifications; performs related work. Examples of typical tasks include: assists electricians in pulling wires and testing electrical systems; replaces defective light switches, plugs and lighting fixtures; checks signal systems; keeps electricians supplied with materials, tools and supplies; cleans working areas, machines, tools and equipment; performs routine machine operations; may operate motor vehicles or equipment in the performance of assigned duties.
- Must have a valid and clean driver’s license.
- Must be able to provide transportation.
Three years of full-time satisfactory experience acquired within the last 15 years as an electrician’s helper or apprentice electrician; or at least one and one-half years of full- time satisfactory experience as described above plus sufficient training of a relevant nature acquired in an approved trade or vocational high school to make up the equivalent of three years of acceptable experience. Six months of acceptable experience will be credited for each year of approved trade or vocational high school.
Senior Construction Project Manager
Exterminator Level I