Associate Project Manager I or II
Qualification Degree Bachelor
Working Hours 9 am - 5 pm
Gender No Gender Restriction
Experience 2 years
We currently looking for Associate Project Manager I or II.
1. Qualifications Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineer, or an equivalent field. A four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent plus any combination of college or university education and/or experience to make up the equivalent of five years of education and experience.
2. Experience Requirements: Minimum of 3-5 years experience in reading, reviewing and responding to technical drawings, submittals, and Requests for Information (RFI).
3. Licensing Requirements: Professional Engineer’s License is preferred, but not required.
4. Special Skills/Training Requirements: Should be capable of checking and evaluating the feasibility/constructability of a design as depicted on engineering drawings specifications.
Ability to read and understand construction contract documents. Excellent writing and
Critical thinking skills.Ability to work well in a team environment.
Familiarity with Asite
Familiarity with complex systems projects in the transportation or government sectors is preferred.
5. Description of Work:
• The Consultant shall represent Agency as the professional “engineering arm” for all technical
engineering reviews of the developer’s design documents.
• The Consultant shall assist in providing recommendations to Agency to ensure that the Developer’s structure will not compromise the structural integrity and functionality of the Agency Running Tunnels, adjacent structures and Agency infrastructure, and not affect the subway operations and passenger service Subway.
• The Consultant shall make thorough review and provide technical comments on the developer’s design submittals including, but not limited to, geotechnical reports, design of support of excavation, hoists and cranes, foundations design, design of the superstructure correspondence, reports engineering, calculations, computer modeling data, and other technical documents. Consultant shall advise Agency if the proposed design meets established design criteria, design parameters, and performance characteristics of the existing Agency tunnel structures.
• The Consultant shall determine if the developer’s proposed design, data and calculations are appropriate for its application, based on industry standards. Consultant shall analyze and advise agency on the various “cause and effects” of the developer’s proposed design on the agency structure(s) and confirm that the design complies with agency standards and design guidelines and ensure that agency user requirements are met.
• The Consultant may be required to attend review meetings to provide on-board engineering review and recommendations. Consultant shall provide minutes of meeting.
• The Consultant shall assist agency for making appropriate final decision for accepting the
• The Consultant shall provide comments and responses in a timely manner, as directed by the
• The Consultant is to maintain and track labor hours and out of pocket expenses for this task.
• The Consultant shall advise agency if any additional review is needed which is beyond the scope of work.