Project Manager External Partner Program
Qualification Degree Bachelor
Working Hours 9 am - 5 pm
Gender No Gender Restriction
Experience 2 years
We currently looking for Managerial Grades A, B & C Project Manager External Partner Program .
1. Qualifications Requirements: Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Architecture, Engineering or
Construction Management, or equal.
2. Experience Requirements: 5-10 years of design management, project management, or construction management experience or acceptable equivalent, Design-Build project experience strongly preferred. Transit station design experience strongly preferred.
3. Licensing Requirements: Licensed Architect or Engineer strongly preferred.
4. Special Skills/Training Requirements: Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills.
5. Description of Work:
• Management of design development for developers and outside agencies from early concept to close-out.
• Management of the Asite project management process Development of an External Partner Program Manual.
• Management of the internal design review, construction oversight and close-out processes.
• Solve design-based issues and conflicts and elevate to senior management when required.
• Coordinate with the Transit Oriented Development group to manage the early design and constructability of developer projects.
• Coordinate with the Adjacency group for all Developer and Public Agency projects.
• Track and validate program metrics data in the Asite project management system and manage incorporation into effective dashboard reports
Suggest areas for streamlining and improvement of processes.
• Provide input into Weekly and Monthly reporting templates.
• Additional tasks as required by the Program CEO