Project Manager Resource Management
Qualification Degree Bachelor
Working Hours 9 am - 5 pm
Gender No Gender Restriction
Experience 5 years
We currently looking for Project Manager (Resource Management) .
1. Qualifications Requirements: Associate’s degree, or equal.
2. Experience Requirements: Five years of project management, construction, or construction management experience.
3. Licensing Requirements: None
4. Special Skills/Training Requirements: Knowledge of resource loaded CPM scheduling. Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills.
5. Description of Work:
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Development of a resource management program.
• Development of policies, procedures, and guidance for resource management.
• Development and tracking of resource loaded CPM schedules to ensure adequate staffing for
all active and planned projects.
• Development of program metrics and dashboards for upward reporting of resource
Providing recommendations for improvement of resource allocation to Project CEOs, senior
leadership, and the owner agency.