Project Manager Safety & Security
Qualification Degree Bachelor
Working Hours 9 am - 5 pm
Gender No Gender Restriction
Experience 10 years
We currently looking for Project Manager (Safety & Security) .
Qualifications Requirements: Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Occupational Safety, Safety Management, Security Management, Security Studies, Engineering, Construction Management, or equal.
Experience Requirements: 10 years of project management, construction, or construction management experience.
Licensing Requirements: None
Special Skills/Training Requirements: Knowledge of safety and security laws, regulations, and industry best practices for construction, railroad, transit, and transportation. Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills.
Description of Work:
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Development of a safety and security oversight program.
• Development of policies, procedures, and guidance for safety and security.
• Development of project metrics and dashboard reporting for safety and security.
• Development of program metrics and dashboards for upward reporting of safety and security.
• Analysis of safety and security.
• Providing recommendations for improvement of safety and security to Project CEOs,
senior leadership, and the owner agency.