Project Manager Business Controls
Qualification Degree Bachelor
Working Hours 9 am - 5 pm
Gender No Gender Restriction
Experience 10 years
We currently looking for Project Manager (Business Controls) .
Qualifications Requirements: Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration, Law, or equal
Experience Requirements: 10 years of project management, construction, or construction management experience. Design-Build project experience.
Licensing Requirements: None
Special Skills/Training Requirements: Knowledge of contract administration; CPM scheduling; estimating; risk management; quality assurance; and claims analysis, negotiation, and resolution. Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills.
Description of Work:
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Development of a business controls oversight program.
- Development of policies, procedures, and guidance for business controls.
- Development of project metrics and dashboard reporting for business controls.
- Development of program metrics and dashboards for upward reporting of business controls.
- Analysis of business controls.
- Providing recommendations for improvement of business controls to Project CEOs, senior leadership, and the owner agency