Project Manager Project CEO Performance
Qualification Degree Bachelor
Working Hours 9 am - 5 pm
Gender No Gender Restriction
Experience 20 years
We currently looking for Project Manager Project CEO Performance .
1. Qualifications Requirements: Bachelors or advanced degree in Engineering or Construction Management, or equal.
2. Experience Requirements: 20 years of project management experience, 5 years of which should be large projects and Design Build project experience
3. Licensing Requirements: None
4. Special Skills/Training Requirements: Knowledge of all aspects of project management to include contract administration, commercial performance, project controls, safety, design, construction, commissioning, and regulatory compliance
5. Description of Work:
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Development of a PCEO performance oversight program.
- Development of policies, procedures, and guidance for PCEO performance.
- Development of project metrics and dashboard reporting for PCEO performance.
- Development of program metrics and dashboards for upward reporting of PCEO performance.
- Development of a PCEO mentoring, coaching, and training program.
- Analysis of PCEO performance and decisions.
- Review of PCEO performance with PCEOs, senior leadership, and the owner agency.
- Providing recommendations for performance improvement to PCEOs and senior leadership.