Data Warehouse Architect
Qualification Degree Bachelor
Working Hours 9 am - 5 pm
Gender No Gender Restriction
Experience 4 years
We are currently looking for Data Warehouse ETL Architect :
- To Provide thought leadership to deliver creative and efficient data management related technical solutions.
- Work closely with business partners throughout the software development life cycle to design, develop, implement, test, and deliver BI systems.
- Apply good technical practices such as continuous integration, test automation, source code control and review.
- Work with BI development resources to turn data into meaningful information analytics.
- Understand the capabilities of key technologies (Data Modeling, Data Processing, BI analytics) and quickly assess the applicability of commercial off the shelf technology.
- Lead data solution design with excellent grasp of integrating multiple data sources into an Enterprise Data Management Platform.
- Develop and maintain logical and physical data models.
- Provide business analysis by researching, documenting and communicating business processes, data requirements and automated business process recommendations, including solutions that support consistent, automated reports and business metrics.
- Identify process improvements and drive system and process changes.
- Perform data analysis and research to recognize business trends.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and reporting requests as needed.
- Manage and maintain data quality. Implement data security models and provision data access.
- Enable self-service business intelligence by collaborating with cross-functional teams and balancing flexibility for the business with the necessary information governance on an enterprise-wide scale.
- Have the ability to work independently, in a team lead capacity, with minimal supervision.
- Provide user support, troubleshoot and resolve complex technical platform issues.
- Develop custom solutions based on business & technical requirements.
- Interface with vendors to resolve technical platform issues
Minimum of 4 years’ experience providing specialized knowledge of system requirements and programming specifications. Designs solutions based on customer needs and technical considerations. Analyzes job tasks, organizational structure and user requirements to provide system-wide solutions. Applies analytical expertise to assist in defining, analyzing, validating and documenting complex operating environments, states of technology and current processes.
Preferred Skills/Experience for Consultant Candidates:
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent, in a technology related field or other degree preferred.
- 4 years of experience in specifying, analyzing and documenting requirements for mission critical business applications in a web/client-server environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally and confidently with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- 5 years of business intelligence work experience in designing, maintaining, and implementing complex systems and solutions in enterprise environments.
- Load and validate dimensions and measures via SSIS.
- Design and develop Data Warehouse enhancements.
- Support the loading and integrity of the Data Warehouse.
- Create data dictionaries and proper documentation on the Data Warehouse.
- Enhance the existing SSIS framework to be more robust and flexible.
- Microsoft or other certifications on ETL/BI/Analytics.
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Good communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Team player who can establish excellent working relationships with peers and other teams.
- Ability to understand business requirements and estimate for delivery commitments
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
- Temporarily due to COVID-19