Associate Staff Analyst Financial
Qualification Degree Bachelor
Working Hours 9 am - 5 pm
Gender No Gender Restriction
Experience 4 years
We are currently looking for Associate Staff Analyst .
Must have the requisite degree/years of experience in budget, finance, accounting, analytical and/or administrative experience in busy, high demand, deadline-oriented environment.
Master’s degree in economics, finance, accounting, business or public administration and five to eight years’ experience
Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, accounting, business or public administration with eight years of experience.
5-8 years experience commensurate with degree; see above
Special Skills/Training Requirements:
Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Access) and Visual Basic.
Description of Work:
- Be proactive regarding work that requires deadlines.
- Strong ability to compile and analyze financial and budget data.
- Strong verbal, analytical, organizational communication skills.
- Must have strong expertise in report preparation, entering and tracking data using MS EXCEL; knowledge of formulas and pivot tables preferable
- Ability to clearly write, communicate and organize project information and reports with attention to detail.
- Must perform in a proactive, flexible and responsive manner
Description of Work:
- Monitors and reports on variances between planned and actual expenditures.
- Prepares budget modifications; monitors the progress of budget modifications.
- Prepares fiscal requests, using statistical analyses and cost effectiveness techniques to make recommendations.
- Collects and analyzes data related to budget development and makes recommendations, as required.
- Prepares monthly and cumulative budget reports using EXEL or data bases (ACCESS) .
- Prepares summary reports on expenditures comparing projected and actual figures.
- Analyzes, interprets and presents data to executive staff.
- Complete any other analytical or finance-related duty assigned by Director
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
- Temporarily due to COVID-19