Quality Assurance Specialist
Qualification Degree Bachelor
Working Hours 9 am - 5 pm
Gender No Gender Restriction
Experience 4 years
We are currently looking for Quality Assurance Specialist:
Under supervision, determines the acceptability of various supplies, materials, and products to ensure adherence to purchase or contract specifications, terms, conditions and related regulations.
Examples of typical tasks include: Inspects the quantity, quality, condition, size and packaging of supplies and materials such as:
New roof fan installations, experience in electrical and ventilation
- Electrical QA inspections
- Ventilation QA inspections
Witnesses and/or conducts required tests and measurements. Inspects material damaged in transit. Keeps records and prepares required reports using manual and computer systems.
Operates a motor vehicle in performance of duties. May perform quality assurance inspections of items or services unrelated to those described above.
Review and approve contractors’ requisitions for payment and change orders.
1. A four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent and four years of satisfactory full-time experience, purchasing or inspecting supplies, materials and/or products or work performed.
2. An associate degree from an accredited college, plus three years of satisfactory fulltime experience as described in “1” above;
3. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college, plus one year of satisfactory full- time satisfactory experience as described in “1” above;
4. A satisfactory combination of education and/or experience equivalent to “1”, “2”or “3” above. Undergraduate college credit may be substituted for experience on the basis of 45 semester credits from an accredited college for one year of experience. However, all candidates must have a high school diploma or its educational equivalent and at least one year of satisfactory full-time experience as described in “1” above.
A Motor Vehicle Driver’s License valid in the State of New York is required for appointment to positions in certain agencies. This license must be maintained for the duration of employment.
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
- Temporarily due to COVID-19