ETL Developer -BACKFILL
- Full Time
- Albany, New York, United States View on Map
- @Ezelogs employer’s most favorable free Job portal posted 2 months ago
- Posted : October 15, 2022 -Accepting applications
- Salary: $50.00 - $55.00 / Hourly
- View(s) 144
Qualification Degree Bachelor
Working Hours 9 am - 5 pm
Gender No Gender Restriction
Experience 7 years
DURATION: 24 Months
LOCATION: Albany, NY – Onsite
- Works in the field of Information Technology, experienced in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures or business applications and products that run on those platforms – beyond that of a Programmer.
- 84 Months Experience developing data analysis and metrics queries for operational oversight.
- 84 Months DataStage Administrator experience on AIX environments that includes implementing and maintaining business and technical rules; automating ETL code migration process and standards for
- Stop/start services; monitor logs; setting up security; assigning roles; project permissions; Create/Delete projects; create/modify environmental parameters; Platform Issue resolution; troubleshooting and root cause analysis; Configuration and tuning of production and lower-level environments; and capacity planning.
- 12 Months Experience Google Cloud Platform
- 60 months experience in program and unit testing.
- 60 months experience in program code documentation, mentoring and assisting other developers.
- 60 months experience working with PPI and SSA data security requirements (working with data contained in Employee Records in a State Agency, Federal Agency or Private Organization) for production system error diagnosis, debugging, and code modification
- 84 Months ETL design/Data Warehouse development experience using SQL Loader and PL/SQL programming
- 84 Months Experience tuning SQL within an Oracle and DB2 environment to improve timely and efficient execution of queries
- 84 Months UNIX Shell Scripting experience
- 84+ Months Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 72 Months ETL development experience in Oracle and DB2 environments with IBM DataStage or IBM cloud pak for Datastage
- Ensuring application documentation is complete, organized, accessible, and follows office standards.
- Develop and maintain logical and physical dimensional data models for data warehouse/data mart.
- Write clear documentation of process and data modeling and all associated tasks and documents including unit and quality assurance test plans.
- Implement ETL technical specifications from development through test, staging and production environments.
- Optimize ETL data load jobs to improve performance and automate.
- Develop or assist with the development of unit, component, and program test plans.
- Implement program changes and provides user support as required.
- Writing, testing, debugging new and existing code based on program area knowledge, conceptual and technical design specifications.
- Write and test procedures, parameters and other specifications required to implement programs.
- Data Warehouse design, development, support, and data mining related to new and existing complex Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) routines related to Fraud Detection/Improper Payment algorithms.
- Develop, test, and implement program logic for data mining and ETL development.
- Investigating and resolving data loading and/or data integrity issues.
- Create solutions to improve system performance and availability.