- Full Time
- Albany, New York, United States View on Map
- @Ezelogs employer’s most favorable free Job portal posted 2 months ago
- Posted : October 15, 2022 -Accepting applications
- Salary: $40.00 - $45.00 / Hourly
- View(s) 302
Qualification Degree Bachelor
Working Hours 9 am - 5 pm
Gender No Gender Restriction
Experience 7 years
DURATION: 24 Months
LOCATION: Albany, NY – Onsite
- Programmer – Creates computer software. May specialize in one area of computer software or may write code for many kinds of software.
- 60 months experience in system analysis, program design, and program and unit testing.
- 60 months experience in on call and after-hours production system monitoring, error diagnosis, debugging, and mitigation of issues.
- Senior 60 – 84 months: Candidate is able to work independently, without assistance and provides guidance to others. May have an advanced education.
- 60 months structured programming in ANSI-74 and/or ANSI-85 COBOL in a mainframe environment.
- 36 months experience with TSO, ISPF, in an IBM MVS environment as a COBOL developer.
- 36 months application development using CICS COBOL, DB2 SQL, and JCL.
- The consultant will be responsible for writing, testing, debugging new and existing COBOL/CICS/JCL code based on program area knowledge, conceptual and technical design specifications. The activities include, but are not limited to:
- mplement program changes and provides user support as required.
- Ensure application documentation is complete, organized, accessible, and follows office standards.
- Write and test procedures, parameters and other specifications required to implement COBOL programs.
- Develop or assist with the development of unit, component and program test plans.
- Assist with and provide on call and after hours production system monitoring, error diagnosis, debugging, and mitigation of issues.
- Design and write COBOL/CICS/JCL code based on previously developed and approved program specifications.
- Develop and Modify DB2 SQL statements.