Expert Business Analyst
- Full Time
- Albany, New York, United States View on Map
- @Ezelogs employer’s most favorable free Job portal posted 1 month ago
- Posted : October 26, 2022 -Accepting applications
- Salary: $45.00 - $50.00 / Hourly
- View(s) 120
Qualification Degree Bachelor
Working Hours 9 am - 5 pm
Gender No Gender Restriction
Experience 7 years
DURATION: 9 Months
- Business Analyst – Analyzes an organization or business domain (real or hypothetical) and documents its business or processes or systems, assessing the business model or its integration with technology with distinct deliverables to a solution.
- 84 months experience eliciting/extracting detailed business requirements from customer/project stakeholders or system artifacts.
- 24 months experience with automated testing using Quick Test Pro(QTP)/Unified Functional Testing (UFT).
- 24 months experience with systems related to criminal justice processing (including but not limited to: statistical reporting, disposition processing, fingerprint identification processing, criminal history updating, Sex Offender management, tracking of Wanted/Missing persons, or other applications utilized by law enforcement.)
- Expert 84+ Months: Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field
- 84 months experience developing/maintaining test plans and detailed test cases, executing those tests, validating test results, and logging/tracking related defects.
- 24 months experience using HP Quality Center/ALM
- Work with end users and/or review/analyze existing documentation or system artifacts to document business system requirements and processes, develop process models, and document requirements for the development/implementation of an exception tracking system for improved processing of disposition updating errors/exceptions.
- Execute functional and system tests, including regression tests. Participate in user acceptance testing.
- Develop or maintain test plans and detailed test cases. Develop or maintain training or user acceptance testing plans and Tier 1 support guides.
- Develop detailed functional and system tests from documented system requirements. Ensure appropriate test coverage by mapping system requirements to test cases. Develop or contribute to the development of regression tests and/or user acceptance tests.
- Identify and document application defects and track to resolution, performing retesting as required.
- Identify and document deficiencies in system documentation (e.g., missing or ambiguous requirements) identified during the testing process.
- Develop or maintain system requirements in detailed, clear and well organized functional documents (business requirements documents, business or system use cases, reports) and/or process flow diagrams