Qualification Degree Bachelor
Working Hours 9 am - 5 pm
Gender No Gender Restriction
Experience 1 year
We are currently looking for Program Coordinator:
SCOPE OF WORK:
Coordination of Program Development Initiatives
• Drafting and editing of concept papers and Requests for Proposals
• Coordinate work of other agency Consultants writing concept papers/RFPs
• Coordinate development of RFPs and other solicitations with Agencies Program Division
• Conduct various solicitation activities with Agencies Procurement and Legal Counsel offices
• Support stakeholder engagement, including organizing meetings with focus groups, co-facilitation, and note-taking
Innovative Program Development
• Assist with development of new innovations in conjunction with other Agency units, including:
o Creation, incubation, and implementation of new programs
o Conduct research and write summaries on best practices
o Provide general support to program development activities within Healthcare Innovations unit and/or Office of Public/Private Partnerships
Qualifications and Skills:
All interested applicants are required to demonstrate how they comply with the following required
qualifications and skills:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field from an accredited institution of higher learning.
• Knowledge and experience with New York City government, preferably a familiarity with the
NYC procurement process.
• Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Critical thinking self-starter with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills;
team-oriented; and strong organizational and leadership experience.
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment, with attention to detail and deadlines.
• Public speaking and presentation skills.
• Experience in social services, community relations, public administration or management,
preferably in the field of aging.
• Experience in managing and/or supporting City-wide initiatives, program management, and internal operations.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the cultural and other sensitivities needed to work with the diverse NYC older adult population.