Expert Project Manager
Job ID 695
Qualification Degree Bachelor
Working Hours 40 per week
Gender No Gender Restriction
Experience 7 years
Overall 7 years of experience required
Read Job Description and experience requirements carefully
DURATION: 30 Months
LOCATION: Albany, NY – Onsite
The project manager will serve as an ITS consultant for agency initiated projects related to Fraud Abuse Comprehensive Tracking System (FACTS) and other internal systems. Among other tasks, they will support enhancements that will improve reporting functionality and data structure.
- Project Manager – Plans, organizes and integrates cross-functional information technology projects that are significant in scope and impact.
- 84+ months: Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 MONTHS Experience in system/business analysis with gathering business, functional and system requirements, system design, test plans and execution for Medicaid Audits/Investigation case management systems.
- Experience supporting IT initiatives for audit and investigative fraud, waste, and abuse efforts
- Analysis of system requirements
- Meeting with business users
- Documenting existing and proposed systems within the context of a business analyst development suite
- Experience with HIPAA Confidential data and New York State/Federal regulations
- 84 MONTHS Experience with managing the development and implementation of Medicaid Audits/ Investigations case management systems, in a Microsoft. Net/Java platform and/or MS SQL/Oracle back-end environments.
- 84 MONTHS Experience implementing, managing and troubleshooting electronic documents solutions, third-party APIs interfaces and OCR engines, and Xerox Docushare as the enterprise electronic document content repository.
- 72 MONTHS Experience managing and supporting Medicaid audit work-papers documentation systems, involving case replication, sampling, reporting, recipient claims, findings, utilizing Microsoft .Net/C# technology.
- 24 MONTHS Experience overseeing the design of applications which utilize ComponentOne, Aspose, and Mathematica softwares.
- Education/Certification: Master’s or higher degree
- Creating and maintaining a project plan for each task based upon input from the stakeholders/System Administration staff/ITS
- Reporting of project status
- Managing of all contractor resources
- Managing the review of all deliverable and work products for quality and adherence to the project plan, documenting all meeting minutes
- Maintain control over the work assignments
- Schedule budget and performance of the offeror’s team members
- Maintaining continuity of staff
- Overseeing the planning and execution of all knowledge transfer activities
- Perform additional IT functions requested as necessary
An Information Technology (IT) professional business leader providing IT services to the public sector. Our firm is founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty, and commitment. We take pride in providing exceptional value to our clients by supplying and delivering the best IT project-based and hourly talent across the nation. We are business partners with many technology solution providers such as IBM, AWS, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Tableau, Salesforce, and others. Tech Valley Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
- English native or bilingual proficiency