Computer Associate Level II
Qualification Degree Bachelor
Working Hours 8am to 5pm
Experience 3 Years
- Bachelor’s degreein Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited university AND year three years’ full-time computer software experience in computer systems development and analysis, applications programming, database administration, maintenance and support, web development and design OR
- A four-year high school diplomaor its educational equivalent AND five years of satisfactory full-time computer software experience in the fields described
- Three years’ full-time experiencein the fields described above commensurate with education.
- Experience in the following major programming languages: JAVA, C++/C#, PHP, Python, HTML, SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience with the following database systems: Access, Oracle, SQL
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life
- Familiar with Agile development
- Experience performing systems
- Knowledge of various data modeling techniques and
- Able to develop technical documentation to guide future software development projects.
- Able to collaborate with system users and other team members to collect data, analyze, and solve problems
- Comfortable communicating technical details in plain language with non-data people.
Under general supervision, with considerable latitude for independent initiative and judgment, perform as an individual contributor, or supervise subordinates in the analysis design, development implementation troubleshooting, enhancement, maintenance and security of database management systems, operating systems, applications, web sites or related software functions, the following duties:
- Provide software development and database support for agency Master Project List (MPL) system implementation. Resources are the critical path to completion.
- Develop new software modules, procedures, and reports for the OCO Quarterly Traffic Light Report.
- Provide software and database support for the integrating additional data sources, such as IMPACT, Peoplesoft, and P6, into the MPL.