Associate Project Manager II -Civil / Structural Special Investigation
Qualification Degree Bachelor
Working Hours 8am to 5pm
Experience 2 years
As part of temporary staffing services ezelogs.com a construction management software is requesting resumes for Associate Project Manager II -Civil / Structural Special Investigation with the following requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college in an engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, business administration or public administration OR
- Four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent and 2 years’ experience OR
- Four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent and 2 years’ experience
- Two or more years’ experience in project management commensurate with level of education (see above) with one year having served in a supervisory capacity or one year as a project manager for a large and/or complex construction
- Knowledge of capital construction procedures including flagging, field safety and safe work planning
- Knowledge of Agency operations and practices, and in-depth knowledge of mass transit facilities
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- The selected candidate will be responsible to oversee and coordinate special structural inspections as assigned by the Principal Engineer. Multiple assignments may progress simultaneously. The selected candidate will be responsible for scheduling the work with agency’s contractor(s) and coordinating the work with Agency.